Ink Mod

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our 1st Blog

I've been inspired to create the "Hatcher" blog to help keep in touch with our family who live too far away...namely Grandma & Grandpa Clary. Tomorrow (September 21) is Grandpa's 88th birthday...
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
...and Ethan will be 6 months old. They have never met. Grandpa has his email through webtv, and I was told he can't open picture attachment. SO, I hope Grandpa (and everyone else) will enjoy seeing our family grow on our blog.

The latest info as of today about the family...

[The boys on Father's Day]
















Blayne works for BRP as a sales rep. He travels some, but when he's home he is right downstairs. What a blessing to enjoy the day together. His passions are dirt-biking with Garrett and loving on Ethan...he's a great dad!

________________________________________


[Ethan's "birthday", March 21, 2007]



















I am staying at home with Ethan and loving every minute! I do a little design work for my boss. He is a financial advisor/friend who has given me the opportunity to practice my graphic design work for him. My plan is to get some updated programs and start doing freelance for some local businesses. (Let me know if you need a brochure, postcard, banner, etc. designed!)

________________________________________

[Garrett & Jake found a new way to play on the trampoline]















Garrett is in 8th grade! He's playing football (tight end, i think) and had a great game last night...had his first solo-tackle and caught the return kick! He's officially addicted to it now...watch out Cowboys! Growing about an inch per day, he towers over me and almost eye-to-eye with Blayne. He's found a girlfriend and is making friends at his new school.

________________________________________

[Ethan's first "sit-up"]














Last but not least, Ethan will be 6 months old tomorrow. He is SO CUTE! Everyday he learns something new. So far he has 2 teeth, sits by himself, and razzes constantly. He eats solids foods and razzes as he eats. His laughter is addicting and so adorable. His favorite things: Harley (our dog), jumping, razzing, and his big brother Garrett.

Ok, I know this was long, but that won't be the norm...I PROMISE.

Keep me posted on what is going on with you!

5 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you've entered the blog world! I've gotten you on my bloglines so I'm sure I'll be a regular blog-stalker!!

Kiss those beautiful kiddos for me!

Teresa said...

What a great idea. Glad you are so talented to know how to do the blog thing. Will be watching for updates so don't let me down.

Love to all, Aunt Teresa

Stacy said...

YEAH! I love it! I have a blog, but haven't put anything on it yet. You have inspired me :-) LOVE AND MISS YOU! Stacy

Ryan said...

Kristen,

Great pictures! Ethan looks like a cutie. Love to hear him laugh in person sometime. If you guys are up here, stop by to see us at church. Tell Blayne and Garrett "hi" from me and Lori.

Take care, Ryan

PHYLLIS / Granny said...

Oh .... what a handsome young man and a cutie grandson .... enlighten me on 'blogging' the next time we talk the old fashion way via telephone, etc. Give my love, kisees and a hug so they'll give one back from me ... Phyllis/Granny "P"