Ink Mod

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fun Times

Garrett's now 15...Wahoo! He had a couple friends spend the night and play paintball. It was Blayne's first time to play, not sure if he'll be doing that again! They had a great time.

Now that Garrett's 15 he'll start drivers ed soon, so watch out! It's amazing how much is happening in Garrett's world right now...we're planning his High School 4-yr plan and his College degree plan. He is always coming up with ideas to "improve this" or "invent that". So with his creative/artistic interest and natural science & math abilities, he's going into Industrial Design/Engineering at A&M...woop! Can't wait to see all the ways he'll better our world!

At his age I didn't know what I was going to do over the weekend, much less have my career picked out...I'm so proud of him!
******************************************


Ethan's going thru alot, too. He gets his cast off this week, we can't wait! But he's not letting it slow him down. He started trying to climb the stairs yesterday.

He's getting ready to start talking...he changed his sounds this week. Now rather than just squealing, razzing and yelling "ahhhhh," he forms "bababa and nanana" sounds. I just know "bubba" will be his first word.


His favorite things to do are dancing...

...flip book pages...




...and playing peek-a-boo, which he started doing on his own last week.


I'm just so proud of my boys...all three! Blayne's been incredible with them both. You'd think he had some training or something. He's a great dad!

DON'T FORGET TO POST A NOTE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the 'nanna', I had a terrific
time with YOU ALL. My emotions
overwhelmed me at time but they
were 'happy' 'proud' and 'how special gifts I've received as
God's vessel as a Mom as well as the'Nanna - the bannanna....' LOL.
I cannot even write how it pleases me so much to be around all of you and what high emotions it gives me as a part of this family. Blayne and Cara have given me a lifetime
gift as their Mom and choosing such
beautiful life companions. Then starting their families with exceptional traits and gifts - I cannot be any prouder as their Mom, Mother-n-law and a rewarded Nannna, too! God continues to Bless Us. Thank You Lord, Thank You Blayne/Kristen; Cara/Julio.
Love, Hugs and a Big Kiss on the Cheeks for You All. s/Mom