Ink Mod

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Broken Bone

I fell down! It really hurt. I cried and mommy knew something was wrong. She and daddy took me to the hospital on Saturday and saw the x-ray...I broke my ankle. The doctor was really nice. He put a brace on my leg, gave me a stuffed bear and sent me home.

My foot still hurt, so mommy took me to an Orthopedic doctor who put a cast on my leg. It's baby blue! I really like my new boot. Now I can crawl all over the place, kick everybody, even stand up...although mommy always tells me "No, no Ethan, sit down", so I do. My new blue boot is great!

Here are some pictures of my new boot...




I sometimes get cranky and my foot still hurts sometimes. But I'm so much happier now with the cast. I will only get to keep it for 2-3 weeks since my bones heal so fast. The doctor said the break went into my "growth plate", but there shouldn't be any growth problems since my ankle is still lined up straight. So I'm sure I will be running around very soon!







My mommy is very, very sorry for putting me on the bed that day. She really feels bad about me getting hurt, but I love my mommy and have forgiven her. I hope she will forgive herself soon.

Thank you for all the prayers. Love, Ethan

No comments: